Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lulululu's

Just back at my desk after a fabulous lunch w/ Anya at Lulu's (thanks Anya!). We made it round trip in 55 minutes - not so important on one's second-to-last-day of work (YAY!), but always appreciated when the waitstaff can accommodate a work schedule. But enough about that, let's get down to the (you guessed it) BACON. (As an aside, I had my cholesterol checked last week and it is perfect!). I had the most sublime sandwich: bacon, lettuce, avocado and tomato. On barely toasted squishy whole-grain bread with just a trace of mayo. With a side of asparagus topped with a couple shavings of parm. Crispy bacon + smooth avocado + sweet tomato = happiness.

1 comment:

MarguerEats said...

It's as if there weren't other options in Richmond, but I must say that the meals at Lulu's never fail!

I needed a quick reprieve from the onslaught of family, so Phil whisked me over to the consistently reliable Lulu's. I had an asian pan-seared tuna with wasabi, ginger and soy and each bite melted in my mouth. Go. Eat it now!